Forum Discussion

Horrorgirl6
Seasoned Hotshot
2 days ago

Since we are having the sims 4 indefently .This is my revise wishlist.

Since we get the sims 4 indefinely.I revised my wishlist for more ambitious things.Since we have all the time in the world

1.We get open neighborhoods.

2.We get preteens and middle age life stage.

3.We get a full create tool world.

4.We get refreshes from all the packs .Dine Out new option to be a chef.

5.Extend lots in Forgotten Hollow or any small world to have three more lots.

6.New base game world.

7.We  get rainbow skintones add.

8.We get cars

9.We multipurpose lots

10.Let us buy multiple lots for revenue.

11.We get a redo of the trait system that let has more traits.With introduction of side traits.

12.We get disabilatise in the game with new side traits and fuctional wheel chairs .

13.We create a style tool

14.We get more collectable animals in the base game.

Now for paid content

We get daycares

We get arcades

We get faries,imaginary friends,better ghosts,underwater world for mermaids..We get new supernaturals like angels.Frankenstines and Genise.

We get bands and singers.

We get more worlds base on America the south Midwestand  the north.

We get all sort of worlds from the sims base on different cultures.

A Korean world

A world based on Poland 

An African world

A German world.

Malls 

Packs that are in different time periods.I would like retro packs based on the 90s or 2000s.

SEREFRAS
    Rising Hotshot

Yes please to all the above.  Plus, Spiral Stairs.

• Good ideas, but I think we won't have all of those. Some will probably break my game, the least :) The extra lots to some worlds would be great! 

• Yes to all on this list!!!

I remember with Sims 3 they had world packs that they sold simply to add lots to your games and I really miss them because sometimes I just want to build a new spot up for my next generation of sims/random neighborhood sims that are generated into the game.

• I want it all if the game is going to keep on running. I will have to pick and choose or update my PC no matter what.

0f8r0e7tbrsc
    Seasoned Hotshot

I love your ideas! That's the kind of thinking that will keep this game enjoyable for a long time ;) I played Sims 1 then 2 for many, many years (have been playing since almost the first year), and with EA adding creators that have been providing us with CC for most of that time, we could see this game REALLY good!  I know alot of people have seen this new game INZO, or something like that. And while it IS impressive, I don't need that much real life in a game. I am LOVE the Sims 4. Just fix the bugs. That would make me happy as a kid with presents under the Christmas tree.