Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Wish lists

Things I would love for my sims 4 game are:-
Treehouses
Invisible Friends
Witches
Fairies who can spread magic to help the younger sims get better grades/skills and not be disturbed by the monster under the bed.
Spiral Staircase (I have built houses that are crying out for a spiral staircase or two).
The ability to create my own lakes and ponds.
The abilty to create a waterfall.
Fish/frog/insect spawners
Pool Toys (Airbeds, beach balls/floats for younger children etc)
The ability for sims to go sea diving and river diving for treasures and collectables.
Adventures that connect like we had in sims 3.
More careers we can integrate with (firemen/shop workers/ghost hunters/Tattoo artists etc).
More aspirations (I used to like the gold digger one)
More traits
More western names to chose from on the name bit of name a sim, there is more asian and chinese ones than western names.
More furniture that actually matches, too much of the furniture does not have the same colouring and look silly and just wrong.
I would also like a sort of time travel but one that you go back or forward to an actual era with famous people from that era and no phones/laptops or cars to make it more realistic. The medieval world sims 3 had was spoilt for me because of the modern gadgets which did not match in with that world.
These are just some of the things I would really love to have in my game.
What do all you other fellow simmers want for your game that is on your wish list?
I'm sorry if simular threads have been done but I just wanted to see what other people now want since those previous threads.