Forum Discussion

• Update Notice

• We've updated the Lovestruck section of the Laundry List with the additional fixes slated for the upcoming patch. Previously, the section listed fixes resolved in the August 8th patch.

Lovestruck

• [AHQ] The occasional occurrence of a blank Create a Date goal has been fixed.
    • [AHQ] After the previous update, players who had saved while Gallery Sims were not available were still not getting Gallery Sims.
    • [AHQ] Sims will have the option to pay bills when they are due.
    • Changing a Create a Date event from the calendar from no goals to goals enabled and then switching back to no goals will now correctly remove the goals from the event.
    • Vet Clinics can no longer be a venue for Create a Date events. Find a different place to get to know your date!
    • Activities from packs you do not own now cannot be selected for a Create a Date activity.
    • When using The García Amor Costume Trunk, the Sim's portrait at the bottom of the screen now updates to reflect the costume they are wearing.
    • The goal “Use Romantic Blanket” for the Romantic Explorer Aspiration now lights up when completed.
    • Sims with a special role (such as Bartender or Librarian) that are invited on a Date now join even though they're very busy at work and just trying to do their job.
    • The Romantic Explorer and Paragon Partner goal for going on a date will now be completed properly if the date does not have goals enabled.
    • The interface to “Create Your Own Relationship Label“ now works properly with a controller or when switching between Keyboard/Mouse and a controller on console.
    • When setting up Household Relationships in Create a Sim, all the Romance Dynamics options are selectable now for Sims towards the bottom of the list on console.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/laundry-list-september-3rd-2024?utm_campaign=sims4_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_ts4-laundrylist-sept-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=81447&ts=1726246903516

EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace

Oh wow, they actually updated it. As it is an update to an existing laundry list, I will not bring out the problems I like to bring out now. If you like to see these, here they are!

Interesting fixes though... The blank date planning screen comes up for me if the sim found happens to be my sim's co-worker, so nice to see that fix.