Forum Discussion

TheNegator
Newcomer
3 hours ago

Game-breaking bugs

My game has been unplayable since Lovestruck. Here's a list of issues I've run into.

1. When aging up from Teen to Young Adult, the sim only does the little twirl and grows up. No picking a new Personality Trait, no graduation from High School - nothing.
  2. When trying to visit another lot where an event is going on, the game crashes and sends me to Manage Worlds. This includes going on dates!
  3. Almost every romantic interaction is bugged. The two sims just glitch out and then stand there idle.
  4. Many times when given a command, the sim will just stand there with a smile on their face looking around, not doing anything for several in-game hours.
  5. When a sim  takes their dog on a walk, they will sometimes walk to the edge of the lot and just stand there for hours.
  6. Commands are ignored and disappear in the blink of an eye!
  7. If there is a grill on the lot, many, MANY NPCs will show up just to make a de-stressing decoction, then leave it on the ground. This causes a lot of annoyance AND FIRES!
  8. The game will save when quitting, even if you choose not to save before quitting

These are just from the top of my head - I haven't played the game since early August. I have no mods and I have repaired and uninstalled/reinstalled the game many times. The saving issue goes away after repair, but sometimes comes back.

I'm always looking forward to the next update, in the hopes that it will finally fix at least one of the issues, but so far no good. I am more than a little annoyed that I have payed so much money for a game that I can no longer play -- even more so considering I just bought Lovestruck, which broke the game, and EA are already releasing another Expansion Pack!

Anyone else experiencing any of these bugs? Any fixes?

No RepliesBe the first to reply

About The Sims 4 Gameplay Questions & Issues

Get help and answers to your gameplay questions and issues in The Sims 4.559 PostsLatest Activity: 15 minutes ago