Forum Discussion

Behappy1st
New Spectator
3 years ago

? about Magnolia Promenade

I'm had a thought that I never use it and if i change the lots I will. Well I tried 4 times now and every time I try to download a building from the gallery the game kicks me out back to the origin screen. I'm sure others have so why can't I?
    SimplyJen
    Rising Spectator
    Does the lot you are trying to place include a mannequin? I don't know if the bug has been fixed or not but it's been known to crash the game.
    cyncie
    Seasoned Veteran
    Not sure what you mean? Can you download lots to other worlds?
  • That's strange. Were you able to place lots before without problems? One thing I heard was that sometimes it helps place the lots from the gallery if you first enable the cheat bb.moveobjectson before placing a lot down since many lots are built with that cheat. That's the only thing I can think of to try :confused:
  • "cyncie;c-18091938" wrote:
    Not sure what you mean? Can you download lots to other worlds?

Yes Its just Magnolia I can't.
  • "Elliandre;c-18091966" wrote:
    That's strange. Were you able to place lots before without problems? One thing I heard was that sometimes it helps place the lots from the gallery if you first enable the cheat bb.moveobjectson before placing a lot down since many lots are built with that cheat. That's the only thing I can think of to try :confused:

I've never been there before. Just don't like the area and never use it. 3 near empty buildings. But I was adding venues to Newcrest and I thought I wonder. So I went there to add new venues.
  • Glad i saw this. I have an old build that I put on the gallery and I'm currently working on my world save file. Everytime I go to place the lot, the game crashes back to origin. It's done this to two different lots and I was trying to place it in Magnolia Promenade.

I went back to an old save with the same lot and saved it to my local gallery. When I went to place it in Magnolia it crashed the game again. Next time I get on I'll see if it will let me pla e it somewhere else. Could be a bug with Magnolia Promenade. Just saw there is a mannequin bug, but I'll still try to see if it works in another world.
  • "SimplyJen;c-18092066" wrote:
    Does the lot you are trying to place include a mannequin? I don't know if the bug has been fixed or not but it's been known to crash the game.

No its a building with all collectables.
    83bienchen
    Seasoned Novice
    There might still be a mannequin on the lot. Have you tried placing down another lot?
  • Did you change the designation of the lot? Usually, when I'm placing a lot from My Library or from the Gallery, itself, I have to change the lot designation from residential (or whatever it is) to what the lot type is. If you didn't, this I imagine could be the root of your problem. It's worth a try, at least.