Forum Discussion

Colton141414
Seasoned Novice
2 years ago

2014 vs 2019 Promotional Sims

As the title says...

I much prefer the 2014 Sims; mostly due to be being much more familiar with them.

But I much prefer the true OG promotional sim, Justine Keaton. o:)
  • 2019 ones are just all same young adult single ready to mingle driven entrepreneur or romantic sim so meh.

I prefer 2014 ones even if their genetics are in some cases bit alarming

Justine Keaton is fabulous but also I don't really think I'd end up playing her much myself
    atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran
    You mean the sims on the game cover right? I definitely prefer the old ones because it doesn't limit itself to hip young trendy young adults. The old one also included an elderly woman and a man in a business suit representing adults (vs young adults ) I feel the 2019 promotion Sims excludes everyone who is not a young adult. Besides including adults and elders, the perfect cover for me should include a toddler/child, a pregnant sim and a teen, though that last one is more difficult to distinguish in sims 4.
  • "LeGardePourpre;c-18194265" wrote:
    2014 vs 2019 ?

2013 The Arrival sims :p !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efDj8P3hAiU

They can be considered part of 2014 cast because they were used on promotional shoots around the release. xD

I also prefer 2014 Sims because they are more archetypical, quirky, silly ol' Sims. Yes to Wilson Luchador!

• Justine, of course.

And I just realized that your avatar is of Trevor from GTA lol

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,034 PostsLatest Activity: 22 hours ago