Forum Discussion

catloverplayer
Seasoned Ace
7 years ago

2nd February Patch Speculation 2018 Pre Gamepack Patch (Out Now)

So what do you think it will add to the game and do you think it will have more bug fixes then the first Feb Patch? I think we'll get something big for the base game.

Most likely we'll see this patch Next Thursday.
  • Well, that was disappointing. I should have known better! Of course they are going to do the bare minimum at every turn. There was so much to fix, so much to update from both old packs and new. I realize that takes a tremendous effort and is a lot to balance but there are issues that haven't been corrected from months - possibly years - ago. Apparently they'll only address the issues that will get you to buy new packs. :D
  • "paradiseplanet;c-16339757" wrote:
    "icmnfrsh;c-16339597" wrote:
    No mention of washing machines being unusable when shelves are placed on the wall. At least they fixed the yard sale tables, though.

But did they really? Can someone go into the game and test the table?

I also presume that the one table from Movie Hangout with the runner on it is still broken?...ugh. Well at least there's a good chunk they did for this patch this time.

What’s wrong with that table?
  • "Marnetti;c-16340687" wrote:
    "paradiseplanet;c-16339757" wrote:
    No mention of washing machines being unusable when shelves are placed on the wall. At least they fixed the yard sale tables, though.

I also presume that the one table from Movie Hangout with the runner on it is still broken?...ugh. Well at least there's a good chunk they did for this patch this time.

No one could buy anything from it plus you couldn't start a Yard sale from it, and if you tried buying from it you'd never retain the item after you bought it afterwards.
  • "icmnfrsh;c-16340727" wrote:
    "dopaminedroid;c-16339813" wrote:
    I just tested the yard sales table and it works!

ETA: they aren't buying any of my paintings from the street gallery thing, though...

I tried the street gallery and it sold out in 2 hours. Maybe it's the pricing

I tried it at 0% and a higher percentage, and in different locations, but with the same two paintings each time. Good to hear it's working for you! I'll have to try again later with other paintings maybe.
    icemanfresh
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "dopaminedroid;c-16342178" wrote:
    "icmnfrsh;c-16340727" wrote:
    "dopaminedroid;c-16339813" wrote:
    I just tested the yard sales table and it works!

ETA: they aren't buying any of my paintings from the street gallery thing, though...

I tried the street gallery and it sold out in 2 hours. Maybe it's the pricing

I tried it at 0% and a higher percentage, and in different locations, but with the same two paintings each time. Good to hear it's working for you! I'll have to try again later with other paintings maybe.

Maybe I just happened to be lucky. I tried selling it at the Casbah Art Gallery because I thought there would be a lot of foot traffic.
  • I just tried it again two times in a different save, different location and a few different paintings, and still no luck.
    icemanfresh
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Oh, well, I'm sorry to hear that. :( Maybe they'll fix it for good sometime.
  • "paradiseplanet;c-16341958" wrote:
    "Marnetti;c-16340687" wrote:

No one could buy anything from it plus you couldn't start a Yard sale from it, and if you tried buying from it you'd never retain the item after you bought it afterwards.

You should mention this to SimGuruArvin on Twitter.
  • "catloverplayer;c-16344078" wrote:
    "paradiseplanet;c-16341958" wrote:
    "Marnetti;c-16340687" wrote:

You should mention this to SimGuruArvin on Twitter.

Well that table's fixed now...