Forum Discussion

SuperSillySim
Seasoned Novice
2 years ago

5th Floor?

Is there a way to add a functional 5th floor?

I have a lighthouse that I built with a 5th floor and I can't remember how I did it
  • I believe that once they gave us basements, that fifth floor was no longer available. I could be wrong.
  • I don't think you could ever build a fifth floor, only four floors up and four floors down into the basement. You could probably add a really tall foundation and build livable floors on top of that.
    JustMeAlb
    Seasoned Newcomer
    You could terrain sculpt a tall hill and build your light house on top of it. Seen many images of shorter lighthouses built on top of tall rocky hills and I think they look pretty cool.
  • Deleted - didn't know my original comment referred to Sims 2.
  • You could build a basement, delete ceilings around it, try to mess with foundations to make it look better?
    Brd709
    Seasoned Hotshot
    "SERVERFRA;c-18219239" wrote:
    Nope. Only 4 above ground & 4 below ground.

Did they add the fourth floor at some point? I watched Jack Septic Eye's Sims 4 series and he was gutted his house could only go up to three levels at the time in 2015.
  • Make the lighthouse slimmer, it will look taller. Assuming you already use the tallest rooms. Also raising ground level should raise the build, but I never tested. Like others suggest raising the foundation will help too. To avoid spending the top floor on the light function, see if it would be possible using a lamp object on top, that you of course will enlarge until it's super huge :).

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,033 PostsLatest Activity: 4 days ago