Forum Discussion

Jonalinn
New Spectator
6 years ago

"79 items removed" when placing a room

I own all EPs and Stuff Packs yet, when I go to place an in-game styled room.. I get a message saying "X number of items removed". No matter what I do, or what room I place, I get the same message. How can that be when I own the items already?

Please help? :(
    Jonalinn
    New Spectator
    "Cinebar;c-16902636" wrote:
    "Jonalin;c-16902496" wrote:
    I've been playing the Sims for 18 years (since it was first released) but I usually don't run into problems like this. I've tried MOO on and MOO off. I've tried placing the room on empty ground. As I said, I own every EP an SP. The in-game styled rooms should not be giving me an "items removed" message. Is there any way to fix this? :(

Is it a particular styled room by Maxis? Try other rooms on any vacant lot or it could be a particular vacant lot. I would report it as a bug if it is a particular room. There might be an object in that room they have placed that is causing the whole problem.

Thanks for your reply @Cinebar ~ it seems to be any type of in-game room. The study was the last room I tried to place but I had the same difficulty with bedrooms as well. Also, the study I was trying to place is one of the oldest in-game rooms (meaning, I think it came with the base game?).
    Jonalinn
    New Spectator
    So this just happened.. I went into my game and clicked on a small house that I built a few months ago.. so I know what was in it. When I loaded it, I got the "removed" message. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this lol! I must be living under a cloud or something.

https://i.imgur.com/8T1h7nX.jpg

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,037 PostsLatest Activity: 32 minutes ago