Forum Discussion

RandomTokenCode
New Spectator
2 years ago

A new visual mess-milestones

Has someone found the milestone interface in the Simology panel? They had to pull the UI to the maximum in order to show this part in the live streaming.
Now think about how much we already have in Simology--traits, preferences, character values, celebrity status, neighbourhood action plans, lifestyles...I'm frustrated that a panel of default sizes doesn't fully display character values, however, we will get a more huge one soon...
They didn't notice the chaos now that they'd reorganized the pie menu. For me, milestones are a new memory system, and I call for adding a new panel in the lower right for milestones while they still have time to optimize.
  • I agree that the Simology panel is getting rather full. It is also hit or miss what sub panels are open and which are closed. For some time I have wished that we could at least customize the order of the sub panels. I never ever use the voting info, but I use the skills info quite often.

I'm not sure why Memories (milestones) should have its own tab, but if it is as massive as it seems, I agree that would be a good idea to take it out from Simology. Another solution would be to keep it in there, but make sure it is closed by default when entering the panels - always.

Normally a new feature gets full attention, so I assume it will be there "in our face" while new, and then eventually moved/toned down in a future patch, that's how they often do it.