Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
5 years ago

A Silver Lining …

I restarted my experimental game save with Erik Cantrell, considering the fact that he met with a most untimely end. This go around, he has achieved a level of fame in Road to Fame to have gained an Obsessed Fan. He actually (being the overachiever this Sim is) has two Obsessed Fans. He came home from the Celebrity Meet day at the Orchid A Go-Go, only to find an Obsessed Fan waiting outside of the fenced yard. Erik greets the fellow and signs an autograph. He goes inside to find yet another Obsessed Fan, this one also a male, but sans his clothing and standing over by the piano in the corner of the formal living room discussing something with Erik's younger sister. (In my storyline she is about to begin high school, so she is in her very early teens.) This is greatly disturbing. But, instead of Erik pummeling the fellow, he chooses to give him an autograph, instead. The Fan seems content to leave, which was the object of Erik's intentions. Once gone, Erik activates the locking system on the security gate. He finds in his inventory a very unexpected gift. Did this come from the gift he received from a fan, earlier in the day, or from the Obsessed Fan, he muses. A Death Flower.

I'm hoping this isn't a harbinger of what's in store for him, this time around. But, should the worst happen, he now has a 'get out of death card', of sorts? I've never used a Death Flower in my game, although way back in Sims3, Erik also had one in his inventory … blast from the past, let's hope he won't ever need it. :* So far, so good. This mod is great fun. :)
  • Can i ask why there is a need for multiple threads on the same subject where it could all go here instead?

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/888255/what-happened-in-your-game-today/p476

It is most relevant there as it is something you did on your game today. Not unless you want to start a trend where dozens of forum users start fighting each other to posting their own sims lives on each thread and always try to keep it on page 1 while everything else gets suppressed. But then i very much doubt that is your intention.

Sorry if it seems like i'm venting.

---

On the matter of your thread: The Deathflower can actually be used by your sims younger sister to revive her brother, by giving the flower to the reaper and her brother will be granted one more day of life. However the flower can be used with a few other things to create Ambrosia which once created can be given your dead Erik as a ghost, he can eat it as a ghost and return to mortal form again. It can also be given to the sister once she is a ghost as well.

If anything the Deahtflower is a positive sign :tongue:.
  • "Hoverael;c-17288950" wrote:
    Can i ask why there is a need for multiple threads on the same subject where it could all go here instead?

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/888255/what-happened-in-your-game-today/p476

It is most relevant there as it is something you did on your game today. Not unless you want to start a trend where dozens of forum users start fighting each other to posting their own sims lives on each thread and always try to keep it on page 1 while everything else gets suppressed. But then i very much doubt that is your intention.

Sorry if it seems like i'm venting.

---

On the matter of your thread: The Deathflower can actually be used by your sims younger sister to revive her brother, by giving the flower to the reaper and her brother will be granted one more day of life. However the flower can be used with a few other things to create Ambrosia which once created can be given your dead Erik as a ghost, he can eat it as a ghost and return to mortal form again. It can also be given to the sister once she is a ghost as well.

If anything the Deahtflower is a positive sign :tongue:.

That’s not how the death flower works? It’s basically a guaranteed revival. After that, sims will live until they die again, from age or something else.
  • I almost put this is my other thread, but the only common factor is my Sim.
  • "QueenMercy;c-17288972" wrote:
    That’s not how the death flower works? It’s basically a guaranteed revival. After that, sims will live until they die again, from age or something else.

According to the sims wiki, that is how it works. I guess i'm not suprised that the information is either inaccurate or not up to date. Now i'm just annoyed. Think i'll just check out the rest of today.
  • Please don't turn my thread into a food-fight. If I could delete it, I would.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,044 PostsLatest Activity: 5 minutes ago