Forum Discussion

moppy14w
Seasoned Newcomer
3 years ago

Abducted by Aliens?!?

Still searching for the "perfect" Sim and game.

My latest, Rose, randomly got abducted by aliens. I don't know why as she had nothing to do with science, extraterrestrial visitors or anything {until "investigate weird lights" that is}.
Deciding what to do....
  • I have mccc and have it so no one gets pregnant by alien abduction. I had a scientist sim and was getting tired of her getting pregnant every single time! I didn’t want anymore babies in the family! ?
  • Unless you are/have modded your game to allow female, there shouldn't be a pregnancy from alien abduction for a female sim if that helps. Sometimes alien abduction DOES happen randomly from any skilling up, I've found, but it seems extremely rare in my game. (I think its only happened twice in my game since GTW was launched, and then it's only been female sims and no babies were produced from them.) If you just feel the need to restart to get it out of her save you can but they don't really have a "memory" timeline in Sims 4 that I've found so it shouldn't affect your game overly that she has been abducted. In my saves where they were, it did not result in aliens populating/overpopulating my world either. I had to actively seek out alien partners through the science career or going to an alien night at a bar to get alien children.

Hope that helps you in some way.
    moppy14w
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Actually, I use MCCC so that only females get pregnant by abduction. I just didn’t like guys carrying babies. Same mod assures me she is (was?) pregnant