Forum Discussion

7 years ago

After today's announcement, I'm officially afraid of Sims 4: Seasons...

Yup. I'm saying it... after EA's complete lack of self awareness and common sense today, I'm officially terrified to see how Seasons will be implemented into The Sims 4. Until now, I've been trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and thinking that they would NEVER divide Seasons into separate packs, but after seeing what they just did to Cats & Dogs, I'm HORRIFIED! All the content in the upcoming stuff pack is stuff that should've already been included in the most recent expansion pack... I guess Sims 4 truly has become nothing but a cash cow... which means Seasons certainly won't go well...

I can imagine it going like this:
Sims 4: Spring Expansion Pack
Sims 4: Summer Game Pack
Sims 4: Fall Stuff Pack

And we simply won't get winter... the reason for that is because the developers will come up with all kinds of excuses... "It's too hard" and "The snow is too glitchy" would be the top two excuses. Plus, they'll probably throw in the "Weird stories" tagline to justify the existence of only 3 seasons in the game.

Also, for anyone who's going to argue against my stance or tell me that I'm "overreacting", why would that be? EA has literally just proven my point about this.