Forum Discussion

6 years ago

AI Agency Notification - Intentional feature or mod issue?

I joined the Authentic Individuals Staffing agency, and all of my notifications from them have things like ""
I was just wondering if things of that sort in their notifications occur for everyone, or if it was an issue caused by a mod I have in use?
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4826/45223543914_1d2f505b9a_o.png
    SimTresa
    Rising Novice
    Think you have some sort of issue. I created a test sim and had him sign up with the AI agency. Don't remember seeing all those brackets when he passed his audition.
  • Pretty sure it's intentional because i saw the same thing in deligracy's let's play.
    icemanfresh
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Someone on the Sims reddit posted something similar where the message said "insert_congratulationsMessage04". It's a joke about it being an AI agency :D
  • I see it as a joke - a spoof on all those businesses that pretend to care for each customer/employee in a very personal way, but are actually just using technology to bombard them with a blizzard of standard-form messages (and then they develop a glitch that gives the whole game away).
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    If on its description it does that thing (when you're choosing an agency), I'll think this notification is normal.
    Clearly it makes a joke of the AI quirks. (AI also stands for Artificial Intelligence (computers))