Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Alien Infants?

In one of my save files, my Simself recently got abducted and impregnated with an alien baby, and now it has me thinking...
When the "infants" life stage arrives, how will it affect aliens and other occults? I really want to know and hope we find out soon!
  • Can't see any surprises re alien infants? I had only one alien baby in my game "hundred years ago", they are green from the start right? Not sure if babies get alien eyes, but toddlers should, so I assume that goes for infants as well. Is there anything more to them than skin and eyes? Anyway, what ticks in at toddler stage will probably tick in at infant stage, too.
  • "Chicherino;d-1006116" wrote:
    In one of my save files, my Simself recently got abducted and impregnated with an alien baby, and now it has me thinking...
    When the "infants" life stage arrives, how will it affect aliens and other occults? I really want to know and hope we find out soon!

the alien is an alien since birth so I bet they will have other occults infant stage as well?
  • That sounds cool. If it were me, I'd either turn aging off, or wait and leave the save until march so I wouldn't miss out on the lifestage. I back-uped all my saves before the livestream, just in case, and recommend others to do so too. I've heard the update will be big, when it comes, and don't want any massive, game breaking glitches to effect my saves.