Forum Discussion

Horrorgirl6
New Hotshot
18 days ago

Alright what do you think will be in next roadmap?

The next roadmap will probably be next week and probably be for September to December .

What I expect ?

Probably more kits.

An expansion pack about death.(Because of the hints)

Funerals

fuberals maybe fuberal homes

wills

A grim reaper careerr or maybe life state.

Maybe the return of ghost babise.

Maybe evan two expansion packs.

• The new Death Expansion Pack with a playable Good vs Bad Underworld, along with new Occults of Angels & Demons.  As well as, Base refreshes of the poor Ghosts & Grim Reaper, Funeral Venue.  Also, probably two new Kits & new fixes patches.

atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran

I expect the road map to cover one EP, probably death related, and several kits. I would love a GP with a new supernatural like fairies but I don't want to get my hopes up. 

A death related EP isn't something I look forward too. Funerals are missing but I don't see how that's enough for an EP. (of course lovestruck proves that EP nowadays don't have to offer much gameplay anymore) A career around death or the grim reaper isn't something that interests me much . I would prefer a hotel EP or bands with new instruments . 

Horrorgirl6
      New Hotshot

I imagine they had options to be a funeral director.

Create funerals.

Funeral homes and cementary lot traits.

Grim reaper Career.

Maybe a refresh of Ghost to make ghost babise.

Or we can have angel and demon lifestate.That only ghost can become.

FreddyFox1234
    Seasoned Hotshot

Yes, I too think (hope) we'll get the roadmap next week. I'm expecting an EP to do with death/funerals/Grim Reaper, and I'm hoping it might also include more activities specifically for elders to do, as I feel they're neglected at the moment. I think it'll just be two kits and the EP, and presumably some base game updates - a bit like what we had for the previous roadmap.

• If the rumors are true that the next EP is death/Grim Reaper themed, then I expect the entire road map to be spooky. Get in the Grave (EP) where we can be a playable Grim Reaper, have funerals, new lot type of funeral homes and graveyards, some cross-pack compatibility of celebrating spooky day in the graveyard and leave inheritance/wills for Sims' things would be absolutely awesome. Maybe an GP with a new occult - either Zombies or Fairies or both. Maybe some new kits for sure. And so 10 day anniversary gifts like the vibrating heart bed or cars which is something players have really been asking for. 

• How would death be able to be an entire EP? GP sure, I can see that, but an entire EP? Just for funerals and a new career? 

crocobaura
      Seasoned Ace

They made love an entire EP. They'll fluff it up with new furniture and clothes and a new world. If they release such an EP, hope they include some gameplay also for those of use who like to play with aging off and exit without saving in case of accidental deaths. I am still miffed that young adult sims can't use the keepsake boxes that came with Growing Together to store things in them. Rose bushes to make a romantic rose garden would be lovely. Also, a poison garden with more carnivorous and poisonous type plants. As for the road map it's pretty much a given that there will be at least two kits. Would be nice to have a halloween decor and costumes kit.

JesLet40
        Seasoned Ace

FreddyFox1234  So did I which is why I haven't gotten it. I don't intend to pay EP-prices for a GP. I can wait for a sale, if I get it at all. 

crocobaura
        Seasoned Ace

If they do that I hope they are strictly tied to the graves and spawn only where there is a grave stone. I don't want a repeat of TS3 where they spawned everywhere. 

alanmichael1
    Seasoned Hotshot

The even more current question is: When will the presents for the 10th anniversary (next Monday) drop? Today was already the last chance for a regular Tuesday patch. I hope it's not just an SDX with a recolored lounge chair. 

mellowgamerchick
      New Scout

Next Monday Sept 2nd is a holiday in the United States, it's labor day. Most jobs give their employees the day off so I don't think they'll be posting any sort of road map, patch, or SDX on that day. I'd love to see it next Tuesday though. Idk if we're getting any 10th anniversary presents, they didn't really do much for the 9th. 

• I mean the hot ticket items right now seem to be death pack, bands, fairies  and hotels. I can’t see them doing a hotel pack in November.  So if I had to guess a death GP and a bands EP, or a death GP and fairies or just a death EP or just a bands EP. And maybe an update to ghosts in the base game or funerals but just basic party type while the EP you can customize it like we can dates and weddings. A death EP would be a pretty bold move for an EP  just because it’s a little too occult like so they’d have to include something to relate to a more wider audience.