Forum Discussion

Simmerville
Seasoned Ace
3 years ago

Any info on new engagement rings?

I think a wedding pack should come with a few new engagement rings. Not that I know the exact difference between a regular ring and an engagement ring, but I imagine they are simple and sweet, with a smaller gem etc than the feared eyeball ring. Nothing in your face, but elegant and neater. It would be super cool if other sims you have a relation to would recognize your sim's engagement ring (wow, congrats!), but I guess that would require a separate ring category, and it's maybe not that important ;) A few rings would be nice though.
  • I wish they had a system where you have to pay for the engagement ring. Sims logic = Engagement rings are free but a spice rack is $500 simoleons. Go figure.
  • "aaronrulz;c-18055937" wrote:
    I wish they had a system where you have to pay for the engagement ring. Sims logic = Engagement rings are free but a spice rack is $500 simoleons. Go figure.

I'm pretty sure you could buy an engagement ring in the original game so it's weird we don't have that now.
  • Yea, buying that ring would make for an interesting activity, I'd love that!

In TS2 you had to pay for each CAS item, I kind of miss that. It was quite cool that each sim had their personal wardrobe. I don't miss the clothing store though. Don't really remember the ts1 ring, was it ordered via phone, or some automat? Had most of the packs but don't recall a jewelry store.