Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Baby Bump Size related to Multiples?

Does anyone know if the mother's baby-bump size is actually bigger when pregnant with multiples or not? I just had a sim who found out she was pregnant and the size of her in her first trimester is already scaring me a bit :joy:
  • I don't know per se, but I do now that overweight Sims grow to an immense size when pregnant.
  • I don't think it is. I had a sim that was really big every pregnancy she had but she only ever had a single baby.
  • At one time, I thought so, but then I was proven wrong when the Sim I thought for certain was carrying twins, only gave birth to a single child. As far as being a bigger Sim, yes, she does get enormous, which sadly isn't at all like RL. I've had a couple of larger friends who didn't show until the last trimester, mostly because their already apparent belly disguised the pregnancy. :open_mouth: On the other side of things, those who are tiny show faster, since people are more accustomed to how flat their bellies are. We knew in our Sophomore English class that our teacher was preggars, for instant. She was such a tiny thing that the very small baby bump couldn't be missed. ;)
  • I've never seen any connection between the size of the baby bump and the number of babies. In fact as a general rule it's always been the opposite for me in my games. If Mama is HUGE then she'll probably just have a singleton.

It's when she's barely showing at all that's when I have to start worrying...
  • I only had one sim pregnant since I got the game and she was huge, and I mean really huge, but only got one boy, so I don't think it's really related to the amount of babies. Otherwise I would be worried, I mean, how huge would she be if she had triplets :D

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,068 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago