Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Baby daddy drama needed

I love so much that they fixed the jealousy issue. I like having a mix of both happy families and drama in my game. But when the wife is really sly, like Miss Bella Goth for example and gets pregnant, I wish the game would tweak the husbands reaction. In this case Morty and the family reacted positively to the "big news" but when the baby was born, It wasn't Mortys. Bella still named him Goth and hoped to pass it off as such, but Morty is apparently smarter then I realized because he doesn't recognize the child as his. He has no feelings about it whatsoever though. I'd like to see the non baby daddy get sad or mad or something. The option to claim the baby as their own or maybe even fight the actual dad for rights would be a really nice touch too.
  • I agree with you. If a sim is married and has a child by another sim that should hit the relationship bar hard. I want my sims to act accordingly. I know if my husband had a baby with another women he would be hitting the bricks of the sidewalk that is. ;) not the sims no negative moodlets, no hit to the relationship bar nothing at all :/
  • I know what you mean. I would like this to be an option. However I think there should also be the scenario where the Dad doesn't know the baby is not his. At least not right away.

I think the reaction to pregnancy needs over hauled. I mean sims can now get sad when they haven't got pregnant, it would be good to see them have different reactions to pregnancy other than happiness.
  • Good luck with the 'drama' because it's hard to find between cheating spouses and third party lovers. Let me know if you get any drama, I would be totally shocked if you do. Because in my game three lived in one household for awhile and he had kids by both of them and no one cared. It was so freaking boring I finally just had him divorce/ then marry one and go ahead and move out with their child and forget the other and her child. It was as lame as it could get.
  • "Goldbear86;14573982" wrote:
    I know what you mean. I would like this to be an option. However I think there should also be the scenario where the Dad doesn't know the baby is not his. At least not right away.

I think the reaction to pregnancy needs over hauled. I mean sims can now get sad when they haven't got pregnant, it would be good to see them have different reactions to pregnancy other than happiness.

Yeah exactly like the mother could get tense do to not knowing who the baby's father is. She could get an option to lie about the baby or fess up. If she fesses up the husband could either accept the child as his own or get angry and deny the child. If she lies the husband could get embarrassed after the baby is born because he was "played for a fool" this could make for some great stories. He would also start with a negative relationship towards the baby, which would make for some interesting drama when the baby ages up.
    EA_Rtas
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Hey folks I'm going to go ahead and close this thread off as it's been inactive since 2016. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
  • I got a bad reaction once. Wonder if it was from a mod.
    Has anyone had a negative reaction to "big news"?
  • "Simpkin;c-17142115" wrote:
    I got a bad reaction once. Wonder if it was from a mod.
    Has anyone had a negative reaction to "big news"?

It could be that the sim receiving the news hates children.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,078 PostsLatest Activity: 7 days ago