Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Babysitter left me shook

So i ordered a babysitter to watch the toddler of my sim family.
So he appeared, he had a dress on, i am fine with that.
He went to the kitchen to make food and caused a fire, i have to mention the toddler was near the kitchen too but they both had luck.
After that he still decided to stay in the house even after the parents came back.
When all the sims of my household went to bed, the babysitter decided to stand in a bedroom and talk to himself.
I lowkey used cheats so that goes away.

*Sips tea*
I wish stuff like that would happen more in my game because its hilarious.

• You have to ask the babysitter to live if you want them to, they won't do it on their own
  • In the end i drowned the babysitter, nobody of my sims noticed it.

@VenessaVee If you have a baby or toddler, there is an option popping up that says if you want to put the child in daycare or if you want a babysitter.
  • I'm not entirely happy with the Nanny System in this iteration. Besides the Nannies being unusual to put things politely, they do hang around. I generally have the Dad give them a tip and dismiss them for the evening. What's really troublesome, however, is the old man often calls the child Sims asking them to come over to their place and hang out. :open_mouth: I never let my Simmies go. That's just over-the-top weird.
  • "GalacticGal;c-16511013" wrote:
    I'm not entirely happy with the Nanny System in this iteration. Besides the Nannies being unusual to put things politely, they do hang around. I generally have the Dad give them a tip and dismiss them for the evening. What's really troublesome, however, is the old man often calls the child Sims asking them to come over to their place and hang out. :open_mouth: I never let my Simmies go. That's just over-the-top weird.

@GalacticGal Agreed. Back before they (mostly) fixed that issue, my adult sims were calling child sims all the time and inviting them out on the town. I'm like, uhm, no Grandpa, I don't think this child should go clubbing with you. Lol.
    elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran
    "ShadyLady89;c-16511790" wrote:
    @GalacticGal Agreed. Back before they (mostly) fixed that issue, my adult sims were calling child sims all the time and inviting them out on the town. I'm like, uhm, no Grandpa, I don't think this child should go clubbing with you. Lol.

Lol, that's funny.

I did think it was kinda cute that Don Lothario (my sim's child's father, who didn't live with them) would call his daughter up and invite her to go swimming or to visit him at his house. Thank goodness he never asked her to go clubbing.
  • lol strange but funny!
    Just out of curiosity, do the babysitters come each day when the adults go to work? In my game, they only came once so I decided that my lady sim would quit her job to become a housewife.
  • @foussi ~ thanks for letting me know. I've never seen a pop up before about it. I assumed maybe the babysitter/nanny would have needed to be called everyday to look after the toddlers so I just made my sim quit her job to look after her kids.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,028 PostsLatest Activity: 3 minutes ago