Forum Discussion

BlueSeaWaves
Seasoned Ace
6 years ago

Bed Energy

Is there actually a big difference between the beds with energy 8 and energy 10? My sims were only able to afford the one from Vintage Glamor pack with energy 8. I’m curious if there’s actually a noticeable difference from a bed with energy 8 vs energy 10
  • There is surely a difference. They sleep faster with a 10 bed. I never measured the difference to see just how fast though!
  • I really wish they'd quit adding bad beds in every pack. We've got loads of beds, and only a few I can use. I don't like to use mods (just because I don't have the time to mess around with updating them - I do appreciate the modding community), and I just weep to see that the perfect bed for my decor has a 4 sleep rating.
  • @fallenangel66, Might not be the mod that @So_Money uses, but one mod which does this is https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175404780378/buy-a-better-mattress-better-energycomfort-on
  • @invisiblgirl I totally feel your pain there. Plus, with the packs I have at the moment, my best beds are the Vampires bed, the Princess Bed, and the one with the bed posts and the large knitted looking bedding. I like them in some households, but in general, it annoys me that I can't match my décor and have my Sims sleep well unless I'm making gothic themed rooms or something.