Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Better sim reactions

Something i have noticed while playing the game is that sims don't react logical to one another for example two of my sims were arguing and started to really dislike each other but then right after the mean interaction they just started telling jokes like everything was fine. Same goes for cheating if your sim cheats on another sim they will be sad for a couple of seconds and then it's back to romance it's way to easy and doesn't make sense at all. This really takes the immersion from the game for me. I wish it would be like the sims 3 but improved back in ts3 if your sims was arguing with another sim they didn talk normally to eachother and if they saw them on a community lot they would immediatly get mad bc they saw that sim. And for cheating if your sim had an affair and the partner found out they instantly hated eachother and it took a while to get that relationship back on track as it should be and if the parnter of the other sim found out they also immediatly hated without even knowing who you are. This adds needed challenge without making it boring. How i would like to see it is if your sim is arguing with another sim they can be friends again but it does take a while and they don't immediatly start chit chatting again. If your sim is on the same community lot as them they will get angry and maybe start arguing with them. And on the cheating part i just want it to be like in ts3 logical reactions.

If you have any other ideas please let me know and also comment on what you think about this