Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Buggy stuff going on!

I don't have IL but I have everything else, thanks to sales. Since the last patch, my elderly, gray-haired sim suddenly sports a blonde hairdo in Live mode (actual sim plus portrait), though she's still gray-haired in CAS.

And when I was playing on a community lot & sent every sim in the household home via the 'go home' button, they all went home and...I didn't go with them. Instead of getting a loading screen & arriving at their home lot with the last of 'em to leave, I was left at the community center, watching all the NPCs do stuff. Since that was not supposed to be possible (all my household sims' portraits were grayed out & showed on mouseover that they were at home), I used the 'bring sim here' button to bring one back. This time I locked my view to my sim & this time I got a loading screen & arrived at the home lot with her. (Typing this, I have to say that after all the portraits grayed out, I did not search the edges to make absolutely certain none of my sims were still running for the exit. I sat watching the NPCs for some moments after all my sims' portraits grayed out, but I doubt I waited more than 45-60 seconds before I got worried and recalled one of my sims.)

I use MCCC & a handful of Little Miss Sam's mods, so I can't report these; I'd have to take out my mods and see if the same stuff happens. Honestly not worth it to me yet, as the game has been buggier without them than with them. But I thought I'd mention it here, in case anyone running a vanilla game has encountered the same things & might be inspired to officially report them now that they know it's happened to someone else. :)