Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Calendar Birthday idea.

I just wanted to throw this out there and hope that maybe there can be a change made for this in the calendar. Last night I was playing a family that I play (I usually play single sims) and they had a baby. I thought, oh you know what I can put his bday in the calendar and age him up next "year" (kind of how I'm using the calendar days.) You can't add a holiday for the day you are on though. You have to do it for the next day. That's not really a huge problem because when the day gets close on the next calendar year I can always switch it to correct it.

Ok so my idea is basically could you please put in a feature that maybe prompts you to add a Birthday to your calendar after having a baby. That way you can add it on the correct day. Of course you should be able to bypass it if you don't like the idea but it would be nice to add the birthday on the same day. I thought it would be a really great use of the calendar and holiday feature. A Birthday may not be a holiday for everyone but in the family it's a special day.
No RepliesBe the first to reply