Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
2 years ago

Can a Graduated Teen Still Join Drama Club?

I have a peculiar problem. My Teen Sim did so well in school from beginning to high school, that he was invited to graduate early. Since his parents also did so, I chose yes. Face/palm. He's in Uni (living at home) and is nearly finished with it. Three more Sim days and he should graduate. Here's the deal. He wants to be an actor. Through a mod I use, Road to Fame, he's already a Proper Celebrity. He gets acting gigs so he's making Simoleons, but there haven't been any nominations thus far. He needs to be in the Acting Career. Just learned MCCC can't be set to force the issue. So, what to do now?
  • "simgirl1010;c-18303567" wrote:
    Does the option to join show up on the phone?

Enrolling Your Sims into Drama Club.
    To join an After School Activity just go to your child or teen Sims’ Smart Phone. Select the Career/Household button at the bottom of the phone screen and then click Join After School Activity. Once your Sim starts to use the phone you will get a pop up asking which activity they would like to join.
    Once joining you will get a notification stating that your Sim has joined the Drama Club and you can keep track of your Sims progress under where you can track their school progress.
    Make sure your Sims attend their Drama Club session, complete any daily and advancement tasks to help your Sim reach the next level.

https://simscommunity.info/2018/11/17/the-sims-4-get-famous-exploring-drama-club/

Thank you so much! I read through Carl's guide on Get Famous but didn't find an answer. Then I did another search and still didn't find an answer. I'm quite good at running into Brick Walls. LOL
  • Does the option to join show up on the phone?

Enrolling Your Sims into Drama Club.
    To join an After School Activity just go to your child or teen Sims’ Smart Phone. Select the Career/Household button at the bottom of the phone screen and then click Join After School Activity. Once your Sim starts to use the phone you will get a pop up asking which activity they would like to join.
    Once joining you will get a notification stating that your Sim has joined the Drama Club and you can keep track of your Sims progress under where you can track their school progress.
    Make sure your Sims attend their Drama Club session, complete any daily and advancement tasks to help your Sim reach the next level.

https://simscommunity.info/2018/11/17/the-sims-4-get-famous-exploring-drama-club/

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,079 PostsLatest Activity: 17 minutes ago