Forum Discussion

Brd709
Seasoned Veteran
3 years ago

Can Alien Babies Celebrate Birthdays?

My middle son got abducted by aliens and had an alien baby girl. I turned aging on and i notice via the calendar that i can only see my sim self's son's birthday coming up the following Spring on the calendar and not the Alien baby's birthday. Do aliens celebrate birthdays?
    DaWaterRat
    Seasoned Adventurer
    "Brd709;d-994964" wrote:
    My middle son got abducted by aliens and had an alien baby girl. I turned aging on and i notice via the calendar that i can only see my sim self's son's birthday coming up the following Spring on the calendar and not the Alien baby's birthday. Do aliens celebrate birthdays?

it's also possible that her birthday is on the same day as some other event. See if there's a day with a birthday cake icon under the main event image. That means it's also someone's birthday.

You can also scroll down on the list on the lower left hand side which will go through all of any given day's events.

Between the Cottage Living fairs, the Get Famous nights, and the Snowy Escape festivals - among others - some days can be quite packed.
    Brd709
    Seasoned Veteran
    Looking at the calendar again the alien's birthday falls on 'New Skill Day' which is why i didn't see baby's icon to start with.