Forum Discussion

WisdomBuilders
Seasoned Veteran
5 days ago

Can someone explain how this is possible?

Aren't there still 24 hours in a day, lol?

My game play time for a period of 7 days says 221 hours, and it's just me. My son has 0 minutes, because he rarely plays at all. So, this is just my time. I know I played a lot, but 30 hours a day??? How is this even possible?

WisdomBuilders
    Seasoned Veteran

I thought I put this in General discussion because I thought it was hilarious. Don't need this fixed or anything. Just made me think I was having a brain fart or forgetting how to do basic math, lol. 

I just love Sims sooooo much that I overcame the time barrier and entered a new dimension where there are more than 24 hours in a day...bwahaha.

• Considering there are only 24 hours in a day, managing to play for 30 is quite some feat. You must share with us how this is done. Sorry, just being cheeky. Something is amiss. somewhere.

WisdomBuilders
      Seasoned Veteran

Everyone wants more time in their day. Well, there you go. Play more sims. LOL

• I admire your stamina. 😁 If I tried maybe I could play every day, but not 24 hours a day, let alone 30 hours a day. 😁 I am guessing the time stated is maybe for the whole month of September, not just one week. Funny nonetheless. 😁

Simburian
    Seasoned Rookie

Probably like my energy bills, estimating how much you are going to use whether you will use it or not. At least they're not charging you per hour for it! ❤️

WisdomBuilders
    Seasoned Veteran

I just never knew the secret to more time was playing sims too much. We all need more time. There you go. Mystery solved. Play sims 4 until you can't play no more. Time just extends for you, lol. 

Frn0731
    New Traveler

Wow, I wish I could have 30 hours in one day.  Well not everyday , just the playing sims days.

thebat25
    Seasoned Scout

That's awesome lol 😅 a true sims fan. Maybe you can teach me how you managed to warp time and gain a few more hours. I know I could use them.

ZephalX
    Rising Scout

1 RL week is 168 hours. The extra 53 came from some ripped fabric in spacetime. :P