Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Can't change eye colors in CAS!?

I'm creating a new sim in CAS but i cant change her eye colors
    ck213
    Seasoned Scout
    "Writin_Reg;13469256" wrote:
    Then you were lucky as many are having issues with defaults. I do know mods are an issue because they are patch related. Even a tiny bit of recoding can make a mod flinch badly and not a good idea to not get updates. NRASS number one complaint of people reporting issues with his patches was him having to remind people his patches needed removing before an update, and then not redownloaded until he had found time to update them. Often defaults have the same kind of patch level requirement seeing they are based often off EA meshes.

You said "Always".
    You being a bit alarmist when it comes to CC.
    Yeah, you need to update when it requires it, but not all CC and mods are broken with every patch.
    I've had default replacement with TS3 as well with no issues.
    ck213
    Seasoned Scout
    "Writin_Reg;13469389" wrote:
    "CK213;13469319" wrote:
    "Writin_Reg;13469256" wrote:
    Then you were lucky as many are having issues with defaults. I do know mods are an issue because they are patch related. Even a tiny bit of recoding can make a mod flinch badly and not a good idea to not get updates. NRASS number one complaint of people reporting issues with his patches was him having to remind people his patches needed removing before an update, and then not redownloaded until he had found time to update them. Often defaults have the same kind of patch level requirement seeing they are based often off EA meshes.

You said "Always".
    You being a bit alarmist when it comes to CC.
    Yeah, you need to update when it requires it, but not all CC and mods are broken with every patch.
    I've had default replacement with TS3 as well with no issues.

I am a realist and not in denial. An Alarmist is a bit extreme if you ask me - I really don't care one way or the other - just trying to be helpful. But hey - I could say nothing and just sit here and laugh - couldn't I. You apparently think i have some weird ulterior motive. i don't get it. I know programming - sorry it offends you. I will keep it to myself then and try to remember not to post to you hereafter.

That reaction is extreme. :)
    All I said is it's not always the case with every patch. Yes, you do have to monitor your CC carefully, back up, and update.
    If I am lucky, then the word "Always'' does not apply. I would go with "Often." Why so sensitive?
    Sketch793
    Seasoned Veteran
    Click on the face and then click directly on the eyes. That should bring up the panel where you choose eye shape and color.
  • To change eye color, zoom all the way in on the face; DO NOT activate Edit Detail Mode, just zoom in & click on the eyeballs, a color palate should appear. Eye color is changed using the colors with a “wrench” symbol in the color. The solid colors affect the eyebrows.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,107 PostsLatest Activity: 8 minutes ago