Forum Discussion

iliekponiez
New Novice
2 months ago

Can't change servo preferences!

I can't change my servo's attraction, likes/dislikes, or romantic preferences! Not even with the cas.fulleditmode cheat. Is there any other way to do so without having to use mods?

EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace

Unfortunately, cheats are the only way. As atreya33 has already suggested, I have made a thread listing all of those. I suppose I can also add likes and dislikes and turn-ons and turn-offs to the mix so it would be easier to find all those.

For gender, preference, and boundaries settings, I have cheats listed here.

Being able to only edit them in CAS is not a good thing for Servos indeed... This has also been reported in Answer HQ too.

atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran

I believe Servo's can gain likes and dislikes through gameplay. My test servo had a like for wellness which I never gave her.

It is possible to change them with cheats . This works without mods. I was able to add and remove likes with the following cheats

• traits.equip_trait trait_SimPreference_Likes_Activities_Cooking
    • traits.remove_trait trait_SimPreference_Likes_Activities_Wellness

There is a list with all traits available here. (likes and dislikes tied to the activitiy of a DLC are mentioned by the DLC). If you go to the lovestruck traits you will even get the trait names for turn ons and turn offs so you should be able to cheat those a well.
     List of Traits in The Sims 4 | EA Forums - 4937330

You can set the new jealousy options by clicking on the 'go to CAS' button in the new romantic preference options in the simology panel. That button takes you straight to CAS and opens those options. Once you close them, they are inaccessible until you open CAS again with this specific button.