Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
4 years ago

Chain Reaction?…

For some odd reason, Jamison is scared of the Thunderstorm. I do have to admit that it's a pretty fierce one in Brindleton Bay. He tried to call his girlfriend to chat, to see if she's okay, since she lives alone, but she told him she was sleeping. It is after eleven at night. After that he started to totally freak out. So badly, he raced up to the third floor to Melodie's room wherein he proceeded to scream incoherently at her. Later on, she was back on the main floor watching TV, when he came in and really began to freak out. Suddenly, Melodie is afraid, too, only she doesn't know what has her freaked out. Chain reaction? Hope not, there's four other kids in this house. :open_mouth:

This is the very first time I've seen this reaction. I know others have complained about it but I'm finding it hysterically funny. Now being afraid of thunderstorms makes more sense. :)
  • I have a couple living on a lot with the Spooky trait and one night they got scared by ghosts and both screamed at each other.
  • "crocobaura;c-17832316" wrote:
    I have a couple living on a lot with the Spooky trait and one night they got scared by ghosts and both screamed at each other.

This is why we need a psychologist career.
  • I got tired of everyone in the house, from toddlers to elders and pets, always being freaked out about thunderstorms so I turned them off. My thunderstorms would sometimes last for several sim days.
    Now my pets only freak out at electronics and the door. Fortunately, I have a mod that lets you calm them down.
  • That sounds awesome! So far I've only seen the scared moodlet once, and it was buried under a lot of positive moodlets. It was due to a thunderstorm, but not a particularly bad one. Can't wait to see some scared shenanigans!
  • I have had really bad thunderstorms where everyone in the household freaks out.
    I had one in City Living, where a really bad thunderstorm hit, and everyone freaked out. They had a cat, and the poor thing was terrified as well. The family eventually for over it, and comforted the cat, but the bad storm was a negative moodlet for awhile.
    As for the other family, the bad thunderstorm hit when they were outside, about to be moved in. Their cat didn't like the noise, but wasn't as freaked out as the cat in the other family. The wife and son got over it, but didn't like the sound, but the dad freaked out for the longest time. I just had him spend some quality time with his wife to distract him, which seemed to work.