Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Chose my sims husband!

Just a quick poll:
My sim, Joy, is a homesteader and happy, simple sim. She went out and met 3 guys who keep calling her. Which one is best for her? She's a foodie, good, bookworm with a farm.
  • I don't know how much you know of Morgyn, but Morgyn can't have any children, and Lou has the Klepto trait.
    EmeraldEyles
    Seasoned Traveler
    I went with Wolfgang, but can interest her in the Grim Reaper? He makes really pretty offspring. B)
  • I feel like Wolfgang would be her best match seeing as her simple homestead, farm life vibe would fit very well with Wolfgang and the whole Moonwood Collective aesthetic. Plus, she's a book worm and Wolfgang IS the librarian... so...
  • Just based on your description, I definitely think Wolfgang is best-suited out of the three.
  • I love Morgyn Ember, but I tried to marry him into my spellcaster's family for a long, long time before searching the internet for the issues we were having. @LaBlue0314 speaks the truth. :( He's so marriage-phobic that you can't even choose him as a sim of honor in other Sims' weddings.

As for Lou being a klepto, it really depends on whether you find it entertaining to steal random things. In real life, it would be a deal-breaker. In Sims 4, it's kind of quirky and maybe your Sim can be a good influence on him?

"MeowchaFrappe;c-18199794" wrote:
    Plus, she's a book worm and Wolfgang IS the librarian... so...

Can I change my answer?
  • I think out of these options Wolfgang suits her lifestyle and interests the best

I feel like the other two are always running about never settling type of characters

like Lou hang outs with Rory n gang and Morgyn has their sagely duties
  • "LaBlue0314;c-18199780" wrote:
    I don't know how much you know of Morgyn, but Morgyn can't have any children, and Lou has the Klepto trait.

Thanks. I was not aware of this.