Forum Discussion

MeaganJo
New Spectator
6 years ago

Closed and Prize Claimed

Hello there Simmer's in honor of today being the final day to receive The Sims 4 Base Game for free I wanted to do a giveaway of a game code for StrangerVille that I have been holding onto for some time now and finally have an opportunity to give it away!

All you have to do to enter is type { Enter me please } I will then be putting you all in numerical order in which you entered and use randomize.org to pick the winner of the pack.

Rules:
You must own The Sims 4 Base Game, you may only enter once, you must only enter for yourself, you do not have to be new to the game but you must not already own the game pack, you must be kind to others. If you cannot stick to the rules you will be disqualified.

Important! This giveaway will end 4 pm Pacific Standard Time 5/29/19 so in other words this will run for just over 24 hrs. The winner will need to contact me via this thread so be sure to @ me within 2 hours after your name is posted as the winner, if no contact is made within that time then a new winner will be drawn by randomize.org!

Good luck everyone~!

Made Possible by EA Game Changers
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385602378143105024/582983070374690836/14.jpg

Thank you EA for this great opportunity to give away a StrangerVille code to some lucky Simmer!

Congratulations @WildIrishBanshee enjoy the new addition to your game!