Forum Discussion

AaronRulz78
New Spectator
3 years ago

Convince to kiss another sim

I feel like I'm going a little crazy. Isn't there an interaction to dare or convince a sim to kiss another sim? I read somewhere it has to be in a party scenario but I've had my sim throw two parties (dinner and house party) and the interaction is not coming up. What am I doing wrong?
    FatTribble23
    Seasoned Traveler
    Wasn't that in the Sims 3? Now I can't remember. Sorry I can't help, never seen that option on my sims in 4, at a party or otherwise.
  • "FatTribble23;c-18069931" wrote:
    Wasn't that in the Sims 3? Now I can't remember. Sorry I can't help, never seen that option on my sims in 4, at a party or otherwise.

I have really lost it if i'm confusing Sims 3 and Sims 4. lol
  • "aaronrulz;d-997954" wrote:
    I feel like I'm going a little crazy. Isn't there an interaction to dare or convince a sim to kiss another sim? I read somewhere it has to be in a party scenario but I've had my sim throw two parties (dinner and house party) and the interaction is not coming up. What am I doing wrong?

I think there was a version in the University pack, but it only shows up if you have a high enough debate skill.
  • "Dare to..." is from Sims 3. And it's both autonomous and cannot be cancelled without a mod or resetting your sim. There are a few things that Sims (including your own) can be compelled to do with that command. Kiss is one of them.
    moppy14w
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I know there are a bunch of interactions under "Other Sim" though I forget where to find it in the social wheels. Wonder if it might be there?
  • "Kironide;c-18070166" wrote:
    "aaronrulz;d-997954" wrote:

I think there was a version in the University pack, but it only shows up if you have a high enough debate skill.

ok maybe that is it? I'll cheat my sims debate skill and check.
  • "aaronrulz;c-18070303" wrote:

It's not, "convince to kiss" is not one of the interactions granted by the Research & Debate skill. I have several sims who have maxed that skill in my current rotation and the only "fun" thing you can convince sims to do is Streak. The rest are labor (do homework, cook, clean) and personal hygiene (bathe)
  • "Felicity;c-18070788" wrote:
    "Dare to..." is from Sims 3. And it's both autonomous and cannot be cancelled without a mod or resetting your sim. There are a few things that Sims (including your own) can be compelled to do with that command. Kiss is one of them.

Shame we can't have stuff like this in TS4.
  • "aaronrulz;c-18070303" wrote:
    "Kironide;c-18070166" wrote:
    "aaronrulz;d-997954" wrote:

I may be wrong, but I think some options for convincing others only show up at parties.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,030 PostsLatest Activity: 4 minutes ago