Forum Discussion

5 years ago

[Cosed] The Sims Spark'd - Challenge #2 Starting on September 2!

Sul sul Simmers!

After the great first Spark'd Challenge with the beautiful "Destination Wedding" theme and the announcement of our talented The Sims Spark'd Top Creators (check out the submissions HERE), it's time for the next challenge!

Are you ready? Then get your creative juices flowing and dive right in! :)

All that glitters is gold. That's how the saying goes, right? Explore the endless possibilities of living life to the fullest.

"The Golden Age"

In this challenge, it's all about the "golden years" - that means the spotlight is on your elderly Sims living their best life!
Check out our one-stop-show Challenge Overview here where you can find all the information that you need so you can start creating, building, and storytelling! :)

You can also all the important info over on ea.com.

Have fun and enjoy! :heart:

- Leeloo

• Hey,

I'm really sorry that you had these experiences, it must have been very discouraging for you. :(

@ElizabethMc I reached out to the Spark'd team. Unfortunately, there is no way to submit creations after the closing. Apologies for that. And even though this doesn't help right now, I sent this on as feedback.

@DarkBrew I understand that this is very frustrating and this feedback has also been sent to the team.
    And as mentioned before, the indication on the website was misleading so I definitely see where you're coming from. The submission window closed at about 10AM PT as far as I know.
    Truet318
    New Spectator
    While you are at it can you give them some feedback about the state of the challenge gallery? It's very demoralising that so few entries have anything to do with the contest and if you leave a comment you get harassed.
    Simburian
    Seasoned Rookie
    I was checking a little while ago and couldn't even find either of my entries on there and I followed the rules. I won't bother to enter again.
  • Sul sul Simmer!

It's official now, the Top Spark'd Creators have been announced!

Congrats to everyone who's creations are featured - well done and well deserved! :smiley: ?
    If you want to check out the great creations, head over here!

And for everyone who wasn't selected from this challenge, I know it might be disappointing but don't let that get you down. You have created amazing Sims, builds, and stories and you can be very proud of yourself! :heart: I'm sure there will be another opportunity in the future where you can present your creations - and don't forget that the community always appreciates your creativity! :)

Let's celebrate the incredible talent that this community has to offer! :relaxed:

- Leeloo
  • No worries @simgirl1010 - good news should be mentioned more than once. ;)
  • hmmm
    definite tell in the sims chosen as a win, Black simmers and other simmers of color just need to start their own game, representation won't happen here.
    RouenSims
    Seasoned Traveler
    No offense to the creator, but I can't believe that Pole-Dancer Grandma is one of the winners.
  • @EA_Leeloo I didn't realize you'd already posted the link to the winners. Sorry! ?