Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Creating My Simself

So i want to start fresh with a new legacy. A twitch streamer I watch created themself and are playing that. If you guys have done it did you guys have fun or be closer to real life or what? Just want some ideas please and thank you.
    Brd709
    Seasoned Hotshot
    I always play as my sim self. When i returned to the Sims 4 in 2021 i created my sim self. Over the past year my aunts and uncles on my mums side have gradually been introduced to the game, mainly just to complete the family tree. My sim self has 8 kids with his first wife Liberty Lee and one with his second wife and about 13 grand children.

I enjoy playing myself as a sim, his life is more interesting than mine in real life!
    CAPTAIN_NXR7
    Seasoned Hotshot

I’m the opposite. My simself would never be able to have as much fun as I do in real life. ?
    I can however appreciate the many reasons for wanting a virtual version of one’s self in a game and isn’t The Sims perfect for that?

The only time I ever played as my simself was when Werewolves was released.
    I’d been asking for this occult type for a while and I figured that the only way to truly honor the pack was to discover its game features through my simself, since I’m a bit of a wild nutter in real life. My main goal here was to defeat Greg, so I started off as a teen and grew up to become the most vicious werebeast in Simnation, thank goodness for that. Sims faint when they see me coming and so they should. So they should.

I absolutely love spending time in CAS and I often use real life references to create sims, but in general I’m not a simself player and I typically do not add anyone related to real life to my active saves. I’m just not that kind of player.

I must say that living life under a virtual curse for a while was extremely enjoyable. My simself’s life finally made sense, although due to having an atrocious reputation he’s a bit of an unwanted loner now. “You reap what you sow” isn’t that what they say?

• its fun to have simself that resembles me in looks and fashion sense (or lack there of)

but also if I were to play her like i live irl it be snooze fest, quite literally, napping being my second favourite past time

therefore my simselves often end up like evil clones of me that behave quite opposite to me :lol:
  • I created a sim a few years ago and by the time they reached the max of their career I realized they were my simself.Honestly it creeped me out, I was shocked I didn’t realize sooner, they literally looked like me ?They were fun to play as but when I realized I haven’t loaded that save since. Playing as a sim self was just a bit disturbing for me.