Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Crime Map unclickable?

Hopefully someone can help!

I just started off in the detective career and literally the second task is to click on the crime map to travel to destination, but the crime map in my game is unclickable. Everytime I click it, nothing happens. Does anyone know what to do or is this happening to anyone else?

The crime map is the huge corkboard in front of the desks, right? Just making sure I'm not being super blind and it is somewhere else.
  • what you do is go back to a computer, click the 'find case assignment', let it play out fully, then when you go back to the crime map board, it'll work. i had this problem too, but i did this and it worked!
  • This is happening to me too. I watched a gameplay video of it on youtube, thats where you're supposed to click. I'm restarting my game now, hoping that it will work
  • Hmmm. I think when i first started as detective you could click on computer to travel to crime scene too
  • Yeah what @TurnedBatty I think that board unlocks on level two? I don't remember (I'm on level five) but I do remember getting my first case on the computer, not the map

• I was having the same problem, but all I did was find my case assignment again, and then I could click it once the task was finished. Try that?
  • Same thing happened to me! All I did was click on the computer and selected "find case assignment" again and it worked after that :)