Forum Discussion

meeshwood
Seasoned Hotshot
4 hours ago

Cross pack plans for Life and Death

What are your cross pack plans for life and death 🤔

I'm definitely going to make a celebrity graveyard in Del Sol Valley.

I will probably make a DIY Halloween festival lot in the ghostly part of the new world.

I'm going to make an occult style store with tarot cards, crystals, and books.

• That sounds cool! In my game no celebrities died yet so I would be in trouble filling that graveyard, but that might not stop me from stealing your idea :) I might combine it with a museum or park though, or there will be no reason to visit yet. A royal crypt will be easier as I kept a few late monarchs' graves, but that would not really be a cross pack thing.

I will probably add some content to Glimmerbrook, perhaps creating a small square including palm reading. And some of the Spellcasters might get a crow pet.

I am planning a motion picture nameed "Crow", along Hitchcock's "Birds" - starring Judith Ward... :)

Looks like there is a small amphi in the top-left hood. Maybe some of my Comedians and Musicians can perform there, with a ghost audience?

• The new world, especially the ghostly neighborhood, will become a home to my spellcasters. I hope it is possible playable sims can read tarot cards as well. I would love to turn one of the spellcasters into a fortune-teller. 

The more rural neighbourhood, the one with the giant face in the rock , might be a good location for a farm.