Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
7 years ago

Dad Shushes Child!

Is this a new interaction with Seasons? Currently, I'm playing a very full household. The three oldest boys are child level at the moment. I use Full-Autonomy and the youngest of the three went downstairs to see "what's going on?". I followed him to what is a den. Dad has the TV set on, and the son just got shushed. It was over so quickly, I failed to snap a picture of it. Dad held his index finger over his mouth and then left the room. LOL Apparently, the next scene in the show was important. It's little unexpected moments like this that makes me love this game. I'm truly sorry I couldn't capture in in a photo.

Please share your amusing moments, pictures or not.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    "GalacticGal;d-944605" wrote:
    Is this a new interaction with Seasons? Currently, I'm playing a very full household. The three oldest boys are child level at the moment. I use Full-Autonomy and the youngest of the three went downstairs to see "what's going on?". I followed him to what is a den. Dad has the TV set on, and the son just got shushed. It was over so quickly, I failed to snap a picture of it. Dad held his index finger over his mouth and then left the room. LOL Apparently, the next scene in the show was important. It's little unexpected moments like this that makes me love this game. I'm truly sorry I couldn't capture in in a photo.

That shush interaction came from The Sims 4 Movie Hangout stuff pack. Apparently if other sims make too much noise sims watching movie will shush them. So he might have been watching movie.
  • "EgonVM;c-16609677" wrote:
    "GalacticGal;d-944605" wrote:

That shush interaction came from The Sims 4 Movie Hangout stuff pack. Apparently if other sims make too much noise sims watching movie will shush them. So he might have been watching movie.

I do have that SP, but this is the very first time I ever witnessed the interaction. Thanks for clearing that up!
  • Vlad did this to his wife when they were watching a movie just now lol

• I'm seeing it more often also. I really am not sure what they were watching when it happened... not positive it was a movie even.
    alan650
    New Spectator
    "AHolyToilet;c-16630554" wrote:
    ...Welp. Time to buy that stuff pack.

That and Backyard Stuff are the best of the stuff packs!