Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Do all sims 4 ghosts look special?

I have noticed that when a sim dies, his ghost may look different from others. Like the rhodent fever ghost looks like a huge hamster, sims who died by pufferfish nigiri have a fish swimming inside and vampires, who died by sunlight have a glowing sun in them. I started paying attention to it, when my vampire died but I can not remember the ghosts to look somewhat special by for example death by old age or freezing. Did I miss it or do all ghosts look special, depending on the cause of death?
  • Ooh a fish swimming inside them?! I've never killed a Sim with pufferfish.

To the Sims game I go to do *ahem* something! ?
  • Death by poison emits a green toxic gas, death by freezing emits an icy aura etc. I think the flower death has flower petals but its been forever.

Death by lightning and electrocutiom have electricity around them.

I think they're cool, but I prefer sims 3 where every death had a unique color. It was something I looked forward to seeing everytime a new death came out. Kill them to see their ghost.
  • I can add a bit more information about the ghost who died by poison, they can make living sims, including vampires, sick. I found this out the hard way.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    "Zeldaboy180;c-17082366" wrote:
    "LaBlue0314;c-17082067" wrote:
    I can add a bit more information about the ghost who died by poison, they can make living sims, including vampires, sick. I found this out the hard way.

Really? How so? Id love more info.

I have actually made a discussion about it after one of my sims got poisoned by poisonous ghost's belch. It's rare, but it can happen.
    Link to my discussion "My sim got poisoned... by poisonous ghost's belch...".
    LadyKyn
    New Traveler
    "Zeldaboy180;c-17082366" wrote:

Had found this out myself after I downloaded the Maxis grunt family. The mother is a ghost and apparently died from death by poison curiously enough. Noticed Buzz was getting sick. He had passed out twice and didn't have any energy failure so I was confused and soon he finally got a buff that said he was poisoned and I had wondered 'HOW???'. Was by his wife that had a deadly ghostly belch, so these ghosts are more dangerous than the ghosts that die by fire and are usually angry.

Thought it was some pretty nifty details to some of these ghosts.
  • "LaBlue0314;c-17082067" wrote:
    I can add a bit more information about the ghost who died by poison, they can make living sims, including vampires, sick. I found this out the hard way.

• Thank you all for replying! Very interesting to know the different ghost types, I think I have to kill some Sims ??