Forum Discussion

WolvesCreek
New Spectator
6 years ago

Do we get to see what is filmed in Get Famous? Movie theatre venue??

I spent a lot of time yesterday researching Get Famous and was a little surprised just how much development they put into acting, hollywood, ect as the main focus of this expansion. Yet they seemed to have missed one incredibly simple and yet stupidly important aspect of the movies and becoming a star or "getting famous".

The actual movies. Or movie theatres for that matter. I mean do we actually get to go to the movies or watch your sims on some form of screen after they've made it?

I can't seem to find any info about this. I think it would be really cool to watch our sims after on tv or go to the movies to watch it with other sims.

Plus with all those camera's around in the trailes, do we actually get a camera to film in-game with? Like they've added 1st person camera now, please tell me thats to support a camera so we can make our own movies in-game like in the Sims 3.

This whole question seems kinda of weird actually, because it seems so obvious to an expansion pack about making movies...not to feature a lot where or way Sims can go to watch them. And you know, get famous.

Yet I can't seem to find any sort of theatre in the new town or lot for our sims to visit. For a expansion pack literally focused on film making and getting famous...of which the end result is achieved by people GOING to the movies to watch your actors perform (i'd assume) ....there is...none?

So how do sims get famous if people can't go watch their movies exactly?

Please don't tell me they didn't include this because theres a stuff pack with a giant big screen tv...its not the same as going to a venue designated as a movie theatre. They could have designed a new "screen" just to show your sims perform in movies for example. Plus they could have included new mechanics like going for a date to it or even expanding a new film critic career.

Am I wrong? Is there a new movie theatre venue with this expansion? It seems like a huge oversight not to include for an expansion all about making movies...