Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
3 years ago

Does Farting In Public Give a Sim a Bad Reputation?

I just had a look at Erik's status. He's a Notable Newcomer already, and will very soon be a Rising Star. His first written song, that he licensed got nominated for Best Song. He's out with his family and a friend to have dinner at the Italian Restaurant. Seems the fruitcake he ate earlier is upsetting his stomach. I wondered why many of the others seated at he table had the stinky boot thought bubble, waving their hands under their noses. It was after Erik stood up that I saw the noxious green gaseous cloud hovering near his behind, that I realized it was him. He's already got Paparazzi hanging around, but is that why he's got a red bar on his Reputation icon? Yikes.

Oh, dear …
  • I love sims, imagine someone asking this in public.
    But lmao that it affected his reputation
  • I'm not sure if this will effect his reputation, but other sims will automatically dislike him because of it. I think the only sims who like this behavior are sims with the Slob trait, who will laugh at it, and possibly sims with the Poor Manners trait from Parenthood.
    But, it sounds pretty realistic :D
  • "bixters;c-18146027" wrote:
    I'm not sure if this will effect his reputation, but other sims will automatically dislike him because of it. I think the only sims who like this behavior are sims with the Slob trait, who will laugh at it, and possibly sims with the Poor Manners trait from Parenthood.
    But, it sounds pretty realistic :D

The sad part of this is, Erik's manners are all the way up! There is simply no excuse for his egregious behavior. LOL My Grandmother would be appalled.
    Reddestiny921
    Seasoned Vanguard
    it can also happen with franks and beans you don't have to click on them for that one so rumbly tummy indeed.
    Reddestiny921
    Seasoned Vanguard
    That is somewhat funny sensitive sims, poor Eric but its natural so if it happens it happens. Now if done
    on purpose maybe they are right lol.
  • "RedDestiny92;c-18146386" wrote:
    That is somewhat funny sensitive sims, poor Eric but its natural so if it happens it happens. Now if done
    on purpose maybe they are right lol.

I think it can only be done on purpose, were he to eat more fruitcake, knowing what the after-effects would be. :open_mouth:
  • "RedDestiny92;c-18146684" wrote:
    it can also happen with franks and beans you don't have to click on them for that one so rumbly tummy indeed.

Or franks and beans. I generally have my families ignore this meal. LOL