Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Expansion/game pack idea - More Vacation spots

My sims are always complaining about needing a vacation after working so hard. Just simply taking time off isn't working for them. The only place that they have to go (Excluding the Jungle Adventure game pack) is camping in the outdoor retreat game pack. I'd like them to be able to go to luxury hotels on beaches or to big theme parks.

Thank you for working so hard for us simmers who love the game.
  • "telmarina;c-17383544" wrote:
    I would love if it was possible to buy a vacation home at this vacation destinations. And yes, having more. There are a lot of different cultures yet to explore.

I'd love having the ability to buy vacation homes. And tbh, yes, a lot of the time I end up not buying a pack because it's just another take on an American town. Need more variety!
  • I'm eternally hoping for Egypt to make a comeback! Mummies were my favourite supernaturals.
  • "ChadSims2;c-17385249" wrote:
    They really need to do away with residential worlds and vacation worlds and just add in hotels so we can decide which lot is which and not have them decide for us.

This!

Just give us more worlds, and a new 'hotel' lot option... and maybe a 'B&B' lot option, and let the player decide what goes where.
    I want to be able to use Granite Falls as a residential world!
    cassieb95
    Rising Newcomer
    They could add many more vacations. There are so many possibilities in this. I would like a World Adventures pack in TS4. This would be amazing.
  • You'd better move this to The Sims 4 PC Game Feedback or The Sims 4 Ideas Corner. ;)
  • I don't like the vacation worlds because my sims cant actually live there. But I do think it would be fun to be able to own resorts again like we did back in TS3 days. Island Paradise was just so awful and laggy,there was really no way to be able to enjoy that experience.