Forum Discussion

CaprianaB
Seasoned Newcomer
5 years ago

Eye, heart, etc, of Sulani

Is there any reason my Sims should keep these items, or should I sell them?
  • Does anyone have any idea how best to get the green heart of sulani. My sims is single so not confident I can finsih a kava party. I have tried fishing, scuba diving and laying fish traps.
  • Just have another Sim live with them for the party then delete them or move them out afterwards.
  • They do have an emotional aura, Confident if I remember right. Might want to keep a few around for the times when you'd like to have that mood .
    dianed485
    Seasoned Traveler
    They're collectibles. I think they might be a reference to Moana (with the heart of Te Fiti).
  • "Justabbs1977;c-17525943" wrote:
    Does anyone have any idea how best to get the green heart of sulani. My sims is single so not confident I can finsih a kava party. I have tried fishing, scuba diving and laying fish traps.

I got all three from fishing on the small island lot in the neighborhood that has the volcano. My sims start learning the fishing skill and I make their house a tiny house on that small island lot. They do go up in the fishing skill quick but they catch those items at low fishing skill.
  • What are these things? My sims got two of the eyes of Sulani. Are they coins? They don’t look like shells.