Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Faster applying

Hello guys
I wanted to know if theres a way to make the application to any uni faster? Cause I don’t want to wait some days till I get the answer... thanks
    LadyKyn
    New Traveler
    It's usually about two days. I think if you apply before 11 to 11:30 AM you might be able to know the next day.

If you're still impatient just shift click your sim and go under the University option and click enroll.
  • It should take young adults one day, adults and elders only 6 hours (1.5h with current need decay bug) and teens 2 (or 4) days to apply
  • Hm, don't have the pack yet, but I read somewhere that you get the reply quicker on pc or phone, than via mailbox.
  • "Shira3000;d-969433" wrote:
    Hello guys
    I wanted to know if theres a way to make the application to any uni faster? Cause I don’t want to wait some days till I get the answer... thanks

There's a cheat for that. Open up the cheat window, type in testingcheats true hit enter, then Shift/Click on the Sim you want to go to uni and select University debug. From there you can enroll your student.

I was glad another player posted about this cheat. I used it to get all four of my sibling Sims (properly aged up to YA) into the same dorm. :)
    ck213
    Seasoned Scout
    "Shira3000;d-969433" wrote:
    Hello guys

I like the wait.
    I use that time to get a jump on building up skills related to my sim's courses.