Forum Discussion

manicobsessive1
Seasoned Newcomer
8 months ago

Finchwick Fair Results

Hi all! Please could someone tell me what time they announce the winners of the fair? Is it when the fair has ended? I have read about a bug that means your entries aren't returned to you, so is there a chance to grab them back after the results? Thanks!
  • Thank you. :smile: Looking at the bug report on AHQ, it looks like it's still bugged so that kinda sucks. I don't care about produce, but I can't lose any animals! :( I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.
    kukkahilla
    Seasoned Novice
    There's also this bug with the minor competitions (wool, egg, milk and pie) that you can't win them or get any ribbons, and sometimes there isn't even message that the fair is ending :/ I tried the egg competition at least twice and got nothing.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CoL-No-ribbon-message-after-Finchwick-Fair/td-p/10550013
  • I just played last night, and entered a pie. The fair said it ended at 9:30pm on the calendar, but I got the “fair is ending in 1hr” message at 9:30. My Sim won 1st place and did get the ribbon, but the pie was not returned. The booths that had the entries disappeared before I got the prize results, so there was no way to take the item back (not sure if you even can remove an entry).
  • When the fair ends I can't remember time but around nightfall when all the sims leave the fair

game should return animals to you when it gets rid of those coops and sheds but yeah idk if its bugged
    bshag4lv
    Seasoned Scout
    It has been months since I have entered anything in the Henford fairs. My sim had baked a great pie, won the red ribbon and the pie was returned. That is the last time it worked right. I tried a couple of more times but got no notification, no ribbon and no entry. So I just don't play that anymore...which is a shame. :/