Forum Discussion

SuperSillySim
Seasoned Novice
2 years ago

Firefighter Career?!

Is anyone else really wanting a fire fighter career?! I miss it from TS3!!!
  • I would love it! I always enjoyed playing a firefighter in my Sims 3 as well as the ghost hunter and detective!
    SheriSim
    Rising Adventurer
    "CordeliaBeaufort;c-18195745" wrote:
    Yeah I miss that career too, along with magician career. Firefighter, burglar and active police careers are my wishlist of Base Game updates.

There is an active Police career in Get to Work, I doubt they will bring out another one of those. There is also already a criminal career too, but they maybe could bring out a free lance burglar or something like that. And, a fire fighter career would be nice too. Magician would be nice, but they might think that is too close to spell caster’s. I would also like to see a modeling career, but they might think that is too close to the Moschino the stuff pack. A lot of people are wanting a band career. But if they bring bands out, I hope it is an active career, and I also hope we can play the other side as fans going to an actual concert. I’d also like to see a tattoo artist….. they might could do a stuff pack with that one. And I hope if they bring our cars I hope they have an active mechanic career, with a mechanic shop/gas station/mini mart.
  • "SheriSim57;c-18195866" wrote:
    "CordeliaBeaufort;c-18195745" wrote:
    Yeah I miss that career too, along with magician career. Firefighter, burglar and active police careers are my wishlist of Base Game updates.

There is an active Police career in Get to Work, I doubt they will bring out another one of those. There is also already a criminal career too, but they maybe could bring out a free lance burglar or something like that. And, a fire fighter career would be nice too. Magician would be nice, but they might think that is too close to spell caster’s. I would also like to see a modeling career, but they might think that is too close to the Moschino the stuff pack. A lot of people are wanting a band career. But if they bring bands out, I hope it is an active career, and I also hope we can play the other side as fans going to an actual concert. I’d also like to see a tattoo artist….. they might could do a stuff but pack with that one. And I hope if they bring our cars I hope they have an active mechanic career, with a mechanic shop/gas station/mini mart.

I wish they would bring cars!~ "And I hope if they bring our cars I hope they have an active mechanic career, with a mechanic shop/gas station/mini mart." THAT WOULD BE FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,028 PostsLatest Activity: 7 minutes ago