Forum Discussion

RasiaSilver
Seasoned Observer
6 years ago

Food Stalls

How come I can find all the food stalls in build mode, except for the produce stall?
    LadyKyn
    New Traveler
    Ha, I don't think I ever see sims go to the produce stall like ever. Even the ones that are vegetarians.

Too bad though, maybe it'd stop the majority of them from eating all that food at stalls in city living back to back racking up calories and getting fat.
    RasiaSilver
    Seasoned Observer
    I've seen maybe one or two sims at the produce stand but no more then that. Your right though they tend to linger around high calorie stalls more lol.
    LadyKyn
    New Traveler
    "Rasia Silver;c-16783925" wrote:
    I've seen maybe one or two sims at the produce stand but no more then that. Your right though they tend to linger around high calorie stalls more lol.

I see them stare at the produce stand and browse, but never buying anything. My only gripe with city living while living in apartments sims flock to food stands so much a day or two later they are gaining sooooooo much weight. :#
    atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran
    "Rasia Silver;d-949682" wrote:
    How come I can find all the food stalls in build mode, except for the produce stall?

In build mode sort objects by function. Go to Activities and Skills and select miscellaneous (the 3 dots). You can find the food stalls there.

EDIT: I just realised I misread your question. I thought you just wanted the regular food stalls.
    But you should try the show hidden objects cheat. With the hidden objects cheat on you can see more stalls next to the normal food stalls in build mode. I found a stall with vegetables and one with festival items. Maybe those are the ones you are looking for.
  • The produce stall is part of City Living world and so can't put them on other lots.
  • "Sid1701D9;c-16783966" wrote:
    The produce stall is part of City Living world and so can't put them on other lots.

Well, that's a bummer. I wanted my farmer to have an additional outlet for his produce. Heavy sigh. At least, they can now sell things from their gardens. Guess that will have to do.
  • The other stall that is part of the world is the pet food stall and that one popup restaurant one located in the world that came with pets.
  • Honestly wouldn't mind a version of the trade booth table where you can sell knickknacks and such, but instead have it as a stall you can stock with knickknacks and such, and even produce you grew.