Forum Discussion

5 years ago

For SimGuruGeorge

I really enjoyed the way you did the stream. Thank you. I love how in the end you were just nonchalant about the Firefighters, while I was freaking out and pointing to the screen squealing to my husband (very mature for a 55 year old lady).

On a side note haven't been around since I gave up playing Sims 4... I did not know about you until today. Yesterday my husband bought me a beta fish (mine died) and to cheer me up because my doctor wants to see me for my stage 5 CKD (not good since we are on lockdown and she is only seeing those in dire need).

I named him George (this is before I knew about you) XD... After today he is now called GuruGeorge, because you made my day watching your stream.

Thank you!
  • He is really nice. I have been enjoying his non-Sims streams too on his SimGuruGeorge account. He is a good streamer and been more kind than I deserve. It was neat finding out what he worked on with the Sims 2 as well with flower arranging and toy making which I loved. Also so exciting he is expecting a new baby soon. Was neat relating to him on kids since I had a new nephew born this year.
  • I would like to add before the stream, I had zero excitement about the pack. Now, I am excited. Very excited. @SimGuruGeorge you and you team did a great job. Best livestream I ever watched. The pack looked great. You look excited for the pack. Between those two made it a must have, when before I only wanted it so complete my ghost collection save. Thanks.
    Chocopug
    New Spectator
    I agree with this thread. SimGuruGeorge was brilliant. Really entertaining and enthusiastic about the game. Please do more livestreams in the future George! :)
  • "Miricha;c-17511750" wrote:
    I agree with this thread. SimGuruGeorge was brilliant. Really entertaining and enthusiastic about the game. Please do more livestreams in the future George! :)

You would love the Maxis at play streams then. He has been streaming a lot to practice for the livestream.
    https://twitter.com/GrimSuruDoi/status/1262925572461617152
  • @SimGuruGeorge Thanks for the amazing livestream! And congrats on the new family member! Stay safe! ??
  • I watched the livestream again today and caught all the parts I missed the first time. I loved how obvious it was that @SimGuruGeorge appreciates and respects his colleagues. Iā€™m sure they all practiced a bunch, but regardless, the way he called on different gurus, always by their name and in a super adoring way, to discuss their contributions. Also, just dropping mentions all throughout. Much respect. Seems like a very decent and genuine dude who honestly loves the game.
  • It was a fun stream. Congratuations to George on becoming a father. It's great that he had the time and motivation to do such a good job on the stream when he clearly has such a big change happening in his personal life.
  • The Gurus in the livestream were great. Jill sounds really nice and fun too, very loveable.