Forum Discussion

Luvtehgeeks
Seasoned Novice
2 years ago

Forgotten Hollow, Vampires & weather

Hi, hope this finds ya'll doing well, which world has the closest weather to Forgotten Hollow or best weather for vampires? I am looking for at least a 40x50 lot to build my fam a new house. Ha, I want a nice foggy 50x50 island but that ain't going to happen. :# Probably need several lots nearby so I can kick her kids out and build a bar too. :D
    cyncie
    Seasoned Veteran
    I don’t know of any world that is as dark and foggy as Forgotten Hollow. Most have sunny, warm seasons. I don’t know what packs you have, but if I was wanting to build a Vampire environment, I’d use Windenburg, because of the old word feel, the Von Haunt estates and the ruins. You can always get a weather machine to change things to your liking. There is that residential island there and The Bluffs.
  • Meanwhile there isn't another stunning dark world like Forgotten Hollow I do like to move my vampires all over the map

Windenburg does feel rather homely with its nightlife,old worldly buildings and ancient ruins

San Myshuno also as there is lots of sims to feed on
  • I also say Windenburg island. bulldoze Villareal house, you have a big lot there, and some smaller around it for kids moving out :)
    SanniSilli
    Seasoned Novice
    My vampire lives in Glimmerbrook and I find it nice and fitting, even though can't go outside everyday... Cloudy autumn evenings with fog are stunning there ?
  • I find Brindleton Bay to be kind of foggy and with fewer sunny days than most other worlds. It requires the Cats&Dog pack though, but perhaps your vamps could do with a little puppy, too? ;)
    Magdaleena96
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Brindleton Bay is coastal so it has a lot of foggy weather, at least that was my experience the last time I played my vampires there!
    They also have a little kiosk where your vampires can buy fish to make plasma packs out of, haha life hack.

Windenburg is also a pretty solid option.
  • Yeah, what the poster above said. The only world like what you want is in sims3, Midnight Hollow. I sympathize with wishing Forgotten Hollow had more buildable lots, but there are light mods and weather mods out there that might help you turn another sims4 world into what you seek.
    Luvtehgeeks
    Seasoned Novice
    I haz puppies and a Kittieh too. Well, her bf's do, first I have to kick out some of her kids or MCCC the pets and whoever she decides to roll with as her next victim (spouse thing). Thank you all for the suggestions, those are the world's I've been torn between using, I have builds in Brindleton, Henley, and Sulani. Have to rule out Sulani though otherwise her youngest son, DiL and bf and grandkids might fry. Personally I would love to move her to Sulani and put her in the conservation career LoL. WB has all the lots and old world vibe but not enough swimmable areas, Brindleton has less but more. Bleh. I bet whatever expansion is coming has cruddy lot setup too. I also looked for weather mods a little bit.