Forum Discussion

procian
Newcomer
6 years ago

Freelance Career

Ok...The electrified artist needs looking at...my sim is lev 7 in painting and she's doing loading screen splash art which is very low level...it's been rejected 7 times....something isn't right.
  • Artwork was accepted after being rejected 8 times...phew.
  • If u want it to be faster ( i think this is kinda cheating tho) but you can sell that painting that got rejected and just make another ant try if they accept that.
    I do that if my work get rejected more than 2 times haha
    LadyKyn
    New Traveler
    Are you talking to your client first? It's way more than likely to get accepted if you chat with the client first about their request.
  • Being able to paint well and being able to interpret what your client wants are two different skill sets. It doesn't surprise me level 10 painters are having their artwork rejected. :)
  • "LadyKyn;c-17040217" wrote:
    Are you talking to your client first? It's way more than likely to get accepted if you chat with the client first about their request.

Yes doing all that.....it hasn't happened since so may have just been a bug.
  • "sawdust;c-17040460" wrote:
    Being able to paint well and being able to interpret what your client wants are two different skill sets. It doesn't surprise me level 10 painters are having their artwork rejected. :)

That's a very good point.